Junior Software Developer
About the role
- You will work together with experienced Software engineers/developers and data analysts on a variety of challenging IT and data analysis projects involving a number of different programming languages and software tools.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of various software modules (mainly back-end) that will be part of our renewable assets monitoring system.
- You will be implementing IoT data ingestion/exchange services, interfacing with a wide range of communication protocols (SFTP, databases, webservices, SOAP, SCADA systems, OPC suite, Modbus, DNP3, IEC 60870-5-104 etc.).
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or other scientific discipline involving data analysis and programming
- Strong proficiency in at least one programming language (preferably Python, Node.js or Perl)
- Familiarity with Linux environments and relational/NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Highly motivated and proactive person, passionate in learning new things
- Good oral and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience in Agile and DevOps cultures
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructures and services
- Experience in solving IT issues
- Knowledge and experience in networking and cyber security
- Basic knowledge of wind turbine and photovoltaic technologies