1. Except as otherwise indicated, this Site and its entire contents are owned by Nispera and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may view the Site and download portions of its content, subject to the following restrictions:
- You will retain on all copies of the downloaded content, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content; and
- You will not modify the content in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use it in a manner detrimental to Nispera.
2. While Nispera uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Nispera makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness.
Nispera assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Nispera may terminate, change, suspend, restrict access to or discontinue any aspect of this Site, including the availability of any features, at any time.
4. The information in this Site has been provided to you solely as a convenience, and in some instances, is provided by third parties. Information contained on this Site is provided on the condition that you will make your own determination as to its suitability for your purposes prior to use.
Neither Nispera nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any of the material or information contained in the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETELNESS, PERFORMANCE RELIABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that to the extent that the applicable law in your jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
5. Nispera also assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
6. You agree that any information (including without limitation any ideas, concepts, technologies or know-how) that you send to us via this Site or otherwise will be presumed to be, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Nispera shall be free to use this information for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and/or posting. By sending Nispera any such information, you agree that Nispera shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how and/or techniques contained in any information you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
7. Any personal data you may provide to Nispera via the Site will be handled in accordance with the Nispera Data Protection.
8. The Nispera name and logo and product names identified with the symbols ®, ™, or SM, are trademarks owned by Nispera.
9. Any link on this Site to third party web sites is being provided by Nispera to you as solely a convenience. We do not monitor or control the information collected when you elect to access a third party link. Accordingly, Nispera shall not bear any responsibility and/or liability regarding the contents of such third party websites. Nispera does not endorse or sponsor any linked web sites, the information appearing thereon, or any of the products or services described thereon.
10. Any claims or suits associated with the Site or its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, Kanton of Zurich, excluding its conflicts of law principles.
Last Updated June 2019